Thursday, November 14, 2013

New First-Year Admissions Coordinator Hannah Bingham





Hi Seahawks!

My name is Hannah Bingham and I am a new First-Year Coordinator for the UNCW Office of Admissions.  As an alumna of UNCW, I am thrilled to remain working on campus as part of the Seahawk family, and couldn’t be more excited to start my journey with the Admissions office.  I love UNCW and can’t wait to recruit future Seahawks! First, let me tell you a little bit about myself. 

I was born and raised in the small town of Laurinburg, NC, just a few hours away from Wilmington.  I grew up going to Wrightsville Beach and was familiar with the city so when the time came to start looking at colleges, it was a no brainer where I wanted to go!  During my time as an undergraduate at UNCW, I fully immersed myself in all of the opportunities available to me.  I held several on-campus jobs such as working as a Building Manager for Campus Life and a Peer Educator for Health Promotion. In addition, I was involved in awesome student organizations such as Association for Campus Entertainment and the Seahawk Link program.  I graduated in 2013 with a Bachelor’s degree in Community Health Education and am now interested in one day continuing my education through the Higher Education graduate program at UNCW.  I love our campus and working with students so I may never leave!

I hope I get the chance to meet as many people as I can and welcome anyone to visit me, whether you have an Admissions question or just want to say hi!  I am the regional counselor for the Northern NC counties, as well for the Midwest of the United States and can’t wait for the traveling opportunities that lie ahead.  If you have questions, you know where to find me!

Best,

Hannah Bingham ‘13
First-Year Admissions Coordinator
910-962-2269

No comments:

Post a Comment