Monday, May 12, 2014

One Year at UNCW Down!



Greatness is sifted through the grind; therefore, don’t despise the hard work now for surely it will be worth it in the end. 
Sanjo Jendayi







As my first year at UNCW comes to an end, I realize it is easy to make the choice to go to college. What is not easy, however, is putting in the hard work and having the discipline to maintain focus through each semester. 


One of the most difficult things for me was finding middle ground between social life and academics. Then there was finding the motivation to spend time at home studying after I had just spent the whole day in classes! This is something the military transition classes did not prepare us for!





Sure, this first year back to school was not easy, and sometimes it was stressful but I can assure you it is nothing you cannot handle!




Patty Martinez, USMC
Office of Admissions VA Work Study



No comments:

Post a Comment