Thursday, April 17, 2014

What We are Looking Forward to....


The season has changed, the semester draws to an end and the Office of Admissions prepares for a new incoming class of First Year and Transfer Students. As our busy season draws to an end (for now at least!) the Admissions staff in James Hall reflects on what they are most looking forward to:


"I am looking forward to defrosting from this winter with warm weather and blue skies." -Hannah, First Year Counselor


"I am looking forward to lazy Saturday mornings on the beach."-Jaclyn, Transfer Counselor


“I am looking forward to…. summer school!”- Marcio, Director of Admissions



“I am looking forward to having a skate-off with friends at Jellybeans!”- Linda, First Year Counselor


“I am looking forward to welcoming all of our new Seahawks to campus this summer at Orientation!”-Tom, Transfer Counselor


“I am looking forward to…after work runs on the beach!”-Shannon, First Year Counselor


“I am looking forward to the annual Greek Festival in May- Opa!”-Amanda, Transfer Counselor



“I am looking forward to fishing trips and fresh seafood at Topsail beach.”-Karla, Transfer Counselor


“I am looking forward to my end of the summer trip with my Girlfriend to San Diego!”-Donovan, First Year Counselor


“Can’t wait to paddle board in the GLORIOUS sunshine!”-Jessie, First Year Counselor


“I’m looking forward to… the sun shining with my toes in the sand and a good book in my hand!”-Hannah, Senior Assistant Director of Admissions



“I am most looking forward to wrapping up a successful year with our Transfer Team and Teal Guides.  I am proud to work with a team of dedicated and passionate individuals and am anxious to welcome all of the Transfer to Teal students we have worked with over the last year to campus this coming fall.  Transfer students are awesome!” -Erica, Associate Director of Transfer Admissions









No comments:

Post a Comment