Thursday, June 7, 2012

Final Grades Due for New Seahawks!

If you are an admitted student who has graduated or is nearing graduation, it is necessary that UNCW receives a copy of your final high school transcript showing all senior year grades. The transcript must verify the actual graduation date, not the expected graduation date. UNCW also requires official sealed documentation for any advanced credit that you may be eligible for. This includes: community college or university-level coursework completed while in high school, AP credit, and IB credit.

Final high school transcripts and other documents should be sent to UNCW as soon as possible at the following address:

UNCW Office of Admissions
601 S College Rd
Wilmington, NC 28403-5904

For further information, please refer to Step 7 in the Required section of your Teal Ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment