Friday, February 25, 2011

New First-Year Admissions Coordinator Jessie Baker

Hello everyone!

My name is Jessie Baker and I am thrilled to join the UNCW Admissions team! I graduated from UNCW with a BA in Liberal Arts majoring in Communication Studies in 2007.  My favorite part of working for UNCW is that I get to relive my wonderful college experience here every day on this beautiful campus!  The people are amazing and I love all of the great students I get to work with and meet on a daily basis!

I'm a beach girl that loves everything about Wilmington and for the past few years I have also traveled the world as a photographer.  These experiences have given me a great appreciation for the value of the educational opportunities we have in America especially at UNCW!  To all of the new students out there stay motivated and work hard and you can accomplish anything!

I look forward to meeting many of you throughout your college journey!

Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment